“You delivered the ‘impossible’ and were a pleasure to work with throughout
the process. My only question is: When can we work together again?”
John Wilkinson, Account Supervisor
one&All (formerly Russ Reid)
A PASSION FOR
MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Any consumer insights firm should be able to talk at length about their marketing research expertise (as can we). But you can get basic research services from lots of places.
We’d rather talk about how we work. For instance, there’s the fact that we ask lots of questions of you, not just of your target market. The more we understand your business need, the more useful we can be to you.
Or we can talk about our focus on serving in partnership with our clients, which is why we’ve been working closely with some of the same people for decades. We’re available to you long after the project is completed.
Or maybe you’d find it relevant to learn about our responsiveness and attention to your needs. You never get shuffled off to an intern or a junior analyst, and we keep you informed and involved every step of the way as a partner in the process.
Better yet, rather than Grey Matter doing the talking, let’s talk together – about your needs, your goals, and how we can help you make better-informed decisions with greater opportunities for success.
In all fairness, Grey Matter Research & Consulting has not:
· won the Stanley Cup
· helped feed, clothe, and educate 12 million people in nearly 100 different countries
· managed over $20 billion in financial assets
· maintained nearly half the nation’s blood supply
· supplied heavy equipment to the world for 175 years
· funded more than $250 million in medical research
· or designed Super Bowl championship rings for the Pittsburgh Steelers
But our clients have. And we helped them by providing information and insight which enhanced their ability to succeed.
We’ve helped our clients do some amazing things. What can we help you do?
“Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen,
and thinking what nobody has thought.”
Albert Szent-Gyorgyi von Nagyrapolt
Webinar: Grey Matter president Ron Sellers partnered with DonorSearch to present the Flash Class Research Shows What Donors Favor in a Charity. We were pleased to have hundreds of people sign up for the event. If you’re interested in a recording of the Flash Class, please let us know.
Research on Charitable Donors: Grey Matter and Op4G spent 2018 collaborating on The Donor Mindset Study, conducted among Americans who financially support charitable organizations. The eight reports explore critical topics for donor-supported organizations. Details (and a way to get the reports) are here. In 2019, we’re planning our next collaboration—stay tuned...
Ron Sellers is a regular contributor to The GreenBook Market Research Blog. The most recent topics:
· Are We an Industry of Hypocrites? Too many researchers don’t participate in research. (April 3, 2018)
· Researchers: Is There Poop in Your Brownies? The drive for faster research endangers data accuracy, since there’s little time for quality control. (November 8, 2017)
· Reaching for the Stars While Standing on a Garbage Pile What do all our fancy new techniques matter if we don’t know how to do basic research? (July 24, 2017)
· Can Political Polls Really Be Trusted? Is the problem how the polls are done, or how they are used? (October 13, 2016)
More blog posts, articles, white papers, and research can be found here.