“You delivered the ‘impossible’ and were a pleasure to work with throughout
the process. My only question is: When can we work together again?”
John Wilkinson, Account Supervisor
Russ Reid Company
A PASSION FOR
MAKES A DIFFERENCE
At Grey Matter, we have a passion for marketing research that makes a difference. We’re the car you depend on to take you to work every morning, not the one that looks great, unused, in a museum showcase. We’re the favorite toy that gets played with day after day, not the collector doll that sits unloved on a shelf. We’re the research that’s relied on by leaders making key strategic decisions, not the report that just takes up space on your hard drive.
In all fairness, Grey Matter Research & Consulting has not:
· won the Stanley Cup
· helped feed, clothe, and educate 12 million people in nearly 100 different countries
· managed over $20 billion in financial assets
· maintained nearly half the nation’s blood supply
· supplied heavy equipment to the world for 175 years
· funded more than $250 million in medical research
· or designed Super Bowl championship rings for the Pittsburgh Steelers
But our clients have. And we helped them by providing information and insight which enhanced their ability to succeed.
We’ve helped our clients do some amazing things. What can we help you do?
“Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen,
and thinking what nobody has thought.”
Albert Szent-Gyorgyi von Nagyrapolt
Ron Sellers has been named to the Marketing Research Association’s Research Advisory Board. Ron will join other Board members in responding to questions posed to the MRA from news media and client-side researchers, as well as in developing, guiding, and executing research on research.
In partnership with the NAE, Grey Matter conducted an extensive study of evangelical church pastors and finances. The research deals with clergy debt, financial stresses, savings, and church cultures on the topic of money. The news release (with a link to the full study) is here.
Grey Matter’s latest report is now available. Click Here to Find a Church (Maybe) is an exploration of the inaccuracy and incompleteness of denominational websites when it comes to locating local member congregations. Click here to find details on this new study (and not just Maybe).
Ron Sellers is a regular contributor to The GreenBook Market Research Blog. The most recent topics:
· Agile Research or Agile Researchers? “Agile research” is a hot topic. Should it be? And is it really new? (March 8, 2015)
· For Research Suppliers, Actions Speak Louder than Ads Although suppliers say they want new business, too many don’t make it easy for potential clients (November 3, 2015)
· Shocking Incompetence by a Major Brand How can we have confidence in the future of our industry when a major research vendor has so little basic competence? (August 20, 2015)
· Insert Brian Williams Joke Here You see research and statistics quoted in the media all the time. Here’s why you’d better be careful using that information. (June 4, 2015)
More blog posts, articles, white papers, and research can be found here.