“You delivered the ‘impossible’ and were a pleasure to work with throughout
the process. My only question is: When can we work together again?”
John Wilkinson, Account Supervisor
Russ Reid Company
A PASSION FOR
MAKES A DIFFERENCE
At Grey Matter, we have a passion for market research that makes a difference. We’re the car you depend on to take you to work every morning, not the one that looks great, unused, in a museum showcase. We’re the favorite toy that gets played with day after day, not the collector doll that sits unloved on a shelf. We’re the research that gets used by leaders making key strategic decisions, not the report that just takes up space on your hard drive.
In all fairness, Grey Matter Research & Consulting has not:
· won the Stanley Cup
· helped feed, clothe, and educate 12 million people in nearly 100 different countries
· managed over $20 billion in financial assets
· maintained nearly half the nation’s blood supply
· supplied heavy equipment to the world for 175 years
· funded more than $250 million in medical research
· or designed the Super Bowl championship ring for the Pittsburgh Steelers
But our clients have. And we helped them by providing information and insight which enhanced their ability to succeed.
We’ve helped our clients do some amazing things. What can we help you do?
“Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen,
and thinking what nobody has thought.”
Albert Szent-Gyorgyi von Nagyrapolt
Grey Matter President Ron Sellers will be the keynote speaker at the Protestant Church-Owned Publishers Association Spring Conference in Nashville (April 2015).
Ron has recently had two articles published—one in the Summer 2014 edition of Outcomes from the Christian Leadership Alliance on Myths of the Christian Donor (subscription required), and the other as the headline article of NAE Insight, The Graying U.S. Population (although naturally we prefer “Greying”).
Grey Matter contributed to the Winter 2014 GreenBook Industry Trends (GRIT) Report through a series of in-depth interviews with client-side researchers from companies such as ESPN, Aflac, Marriott, and Chick-fil-A. Full transcripts of some of these interviews can be found on our Public Studies page.
Ron Sellers is a regular contributor to The GreenBook Market Research Blog. The most recent topics:
· When You Mess up On a Project (and You Will) How you handle your mistakes says more about you than whether you make mistakes in the first place. (September 26, 2014)
· Purist, Meet Real World Phone research is unquestionably more representative than online research, but does that always mean it’s better? (August 11, 2014)
· Forward to the Future, Back to the Basics With all the new insights approaches available, we can’t forget the importance of the basics. (June 11, 2014)
· From the Client Side—Orbitz Fifth in a series of interviews with client-side researchers (this one continues the discussion on NextGen research techniques). (March 31, 2014)
More blog posts, articles, white papers, and research can be found here.