“You delivered the ‘impossible’ and were a pleasure to work with throughout
the process. My only question is: When can we work together again?”
John Wilkinson, Account Supervisor
Russ Reid Company
A PASSION FOR
MAKES A DIFFERENCE
At Grey Matter, we have a passion for market research that makes a difference. We’re the car you depend on to take you to work every morning, not the one that looks great, unused, in a museum showcase. We’re the favorite toy that gets played with day after day, not the collector doll that sits unloved on a shelf. We’re the research that gets used by leaders making key strategic decisions, not the report that just takes up space on your hard drive.
In all fairness, Grey Matter Research & Consulting has not:
· won the Stanley Cup
· helped feed, clothe, and educate 12 million people in nearly 100 different countries
· managed over $20 billion in financial assets
· maintained nearly half the nation’s blood supply
· supplied heavy equipment to the world for 175 years
· funded more than $250 million in medical research
· or designed the Super Bowl championship ring for the Pittsburgh Steelers
But our clients have. And we helped them by providing information and insight which enhanced their ability to succeed.
We’ve helped our clients do some amazing things. What can we help you do?
“Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen,
and thinking what nobody has thought.”
Albert Szent-Gyorgyi von Nagyrapolt
Ron Sellers recently appeared on NPR’s Marketplace program, discussing retailing trends.
Grey Matter has released our latest report, Myths of the Christian Donor. There are many assumptions about where, how, why, and even whether Christians give money, and many of them are incorrect. Learn more here.
Our latest research-on-research is available. Do you ever use sliders in your online surveys? You might not want to after reading How Sliders Bias Survey Data.
Ron Sellers is a regular contributor to The GreenBook Market Research Blog. The most recent topics:
· Building Your Brand through Failure Successful bids bring work. But unsuccessful bids should still build your brand (July 31, 2013)
· From the Client Side Learn how Gorton’s (the seafood company) selects research vendors for their work (July 1, 2013)
· Cheap, Fast, and Good? A case study of how a full-scale quantitative study was completed from proposal to report...in eight business days (May 7, 2013)
· Prescriptions for Healing Research Brands Appealing approaches when marketing to research clients (April 29, 2013)
More blog posts, articles, white papers, and research can be found here.